Permits and Forms

Building permits are required to reside, reshingle, remodel, replace windows/doors, decks, sheds and for all new construction projects.  

Please contact Michael Friedrichs, phone (320)377-9029, fax (320) 322-7580, Certified Building Official with Inspectron, Inc., Code Compliance Inspections,

To obtain a permit for both residential and commercial uses, simply download the forms below (if available) or give us a call and we will be happy to provide you with the necessary forms.

Zoning permits are required for driveways, sidewalks, small utility, sheds, signs, fences, concrete/paving stone patios and walls.

Please contact Amy Pease, Zoning Administrator at 320-356-7922 or email for zoning or building permit questions.